Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D'unbelievable Wille "Bronson" O'Dea

Options
  • 12-11-2008 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

bigwill_160602b.jpg

Anybody see yer man from D'Unbelievables on Primetime last night?

I thought that Michael Noonan made a number of common sense suggestions regarding changes to legislation etc. Willie Bronson just made faces as usual and had only the very weakest, waffling, contradictory ramblings to offer when asked what Fianna Fail were going to do to restore law and order on our streets and in our estates.

- We would have more peace of mind if the Girl Guides were to offer to sort this one out.........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Raiser wrote: »
    bigwill_160602b.jpg

Anybody see yer man from D'Unbelievables on Primetime last night?

I thought that Michael Noonan made a number of common sense suggestions regarding changes to legislation etc. Willie Bronson just made faces as usual and had only the very weakest, waffling, contradictory ramblings to offer when asked what Fianna Fail were going to do to restore law and order on our streets and in our estates.

- We would have more peace of mind if the Girl Guides were to offer to sort this one out.........

I wouldn't trust Willie O Dea to run a raffle. His only concern is to remain in his current position & not rock the boat. Fcuking politicians

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Niamh:>)

I watched Prime Time last night with the same dismay..

" Shur you can be doing that lads "
    What in gods name are these people doing at the helm of our country. They have no idea on what to do next with the criminal activity in Limerick.

I live in a nearby estate in Dooradoyle. I went for my evening walk last night and watched people queuing up to try and pay respects to that poor family.
    It would bring a tear to a stone and then to watch our elected members of the Dail talking out of their holes yet again. It makes me fear for the future of the entire country !!

What are we ALL going to do ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Between this and his earlier actions flip flop over Shannon I really think he is trying not to get elected again.

He might be a great man to attend all the funerals and get you a medical card but when it comes to real issues he is as useful as a chocolate fireguard and a disgrace to Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

is it just me who sees more than a passing resemblence?

realmario.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

de minister for fisticuffs, i cannot vote against him in the next election unfortunately, there should be about 20,000 in the east tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

now he is parachuting his sister into the other constituentsy and i bet you the sob story will be rolled out to collect votes

Advertisement