Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting Ireland - could use some recommended waypoints

• 12-11-2008 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'll be visiting for my first time at the end of November. I have both a Nuvi 770 and an eTrex Vista, and would like to see if I could pre-load them with a good list of recommended sites. I only have 4 days, so I want to plan my visit in as much detail as possible. I'll be flying in to Dublin, so I would like to start and end there.

I'm interested in historical sites, scenic sites, traditional singing and dancing, and of course, I'll need a few good pubs. I would also like some recommendations for B&B's, if possible.

If I can pull together something decent, I would publish it for others to use. Maybe a site dedicated to GPS based tours? Or maybe there already is something like this available?

Any and all help appreciated!!

Advertisement