Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia 40" LCD-TV KDL-40V4000

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭EireEV

Thanks.

Would watching sky digital be any worse on a 37" -> 42" LCD TV than my current 32" JVC CRT one??

My mate has a Sony Bravia 37" full HD LCD TV and funny enough when I was watching Sky digital on it it was very poor quality compared to my JVC one above.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

EireEV wrote: »
    Thanks.

Would watching sky digital be any worse on a 37" -> 42" LCD TV than my current 32" JVC CRT one??

My mate has a Sony Bravia 37" full HD LCD TV and funny enough when I was watching Sky digital on it it was very poor quality compared to my JVC one above.

I had a reduction in quality going from a 32 inch HD ready tv to the 40V4000 when sitting close. Viewed from a distance its grand

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Qwerty? wrote: »
    Sony Centre in Sligo have it for 1499 inc a Free Blue Ray Player which he would swap out for a Sony DAV260 Home Cinema System which I want instead. Still €200+ dearer than Richersounds, so I might try and see if they will drop a few quid. I assume the Richersounds one won't work with Irish Freeview (mpeg4???)

The 40V4000 or 40W4000? I got the 40V4000 for way less than that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

kearnsr wrote: »
    The 40V4000 or 40W4000? I got the 40V4000 for way less than that

Sorry the 40W4500

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Just to let people know in this thread that Ibood have the 40v4000 going for 699. not sure what there delivery is on tvs tho.

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

A flat 12.50 on everything.

Advertisement