Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aliph Jawbone 2, in stock in Ireland?

• 12-11-2008 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a store either online, or bricks and mortar in Ireland that stocks the Aliph Jawbone 2? The only one I can find is expansys, and they're not based in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

ned78 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a store either online, or bricks and mortar in Ireland that stocks the Aliph Jawbone 2? The only one I can find is expansys, and they're not based in Ireland.

:confused: Are you sure Expansys are not based in Ireland? They have an Irish website address http://www.expansys.ie and an Irish contact number 01 6319119 and their address is Alexandra House, The Sweepstakes, Ballsbridge, Dublin???

Am I missing something here?

Head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

AFAIR, they ship from outside Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Unless I'm thinking of Elara, you can collect from their shop/office.

Edit: Why does it matter if they ship from the UK? You'll still get it in about 3 days.

I just wouldn't mind having it for the weekend really. If I have to, I'll buy online. Carphonewarehouse sell it in the UK, but not Ireland.

Oh well, I gave up. Just ordered it from the UK in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Soundman wrote: »

Edit: Why does it matter if they ship from the UK? You'll still get it in about 3 days.

ahh cause were in a recession and need to keep as much cash on this side of the pond as possible...

Advertisement