Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Fulham live in Dublin?

Options
  • 12-11-2008 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Am heading to the capital for the weekend and was just wondering where is the best chance of catching the game live on Saturday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

murrays in o'connell st.

Is it even on TV ?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

yes its on tv. in murrays

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Cheers Terry thats great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

1-0 fulham, another gomes stinker :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Gomes has to go. Its beyond a joke now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

WTF is gomes at...this is the last straw for sure..

Back down to earth today lads:(

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Very disapointing result and going by the radio commentary, we didnt deserve anything either.

The number of mistakes Gomes is making is inexcusable and Harry has to do something quick.

The high of the last few weeks has come down to earth with a big bump but now it's time for the team to pick themselves up and work hard at getting things right next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i'm hoping one of two things happens with gomes...

1) we play Cesar sanchez, a proven quality goalkeeper, you dont player understudy to iker casillias for years without being handy.

2) harry puts faith in gomes and it is rewarded with a career turnaround to that of david james at pompey.

either suits me....''

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

ditpoker wrote: »
    i'm hoping one of two things happens with gomes...

1) we play Cesar sanchez, a proven quality goalkeeper, you dont player understudy to iker casillias for years without being handy.

2) harry puts faith in gomes and it is rewarded with a career turnaround to that of david james at pompey.

either suits me....''
    OR! we get Ben Foster on loan NOW! Get Given in January and make Gomes number 2 - THAT suits me better! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I don't believe we can take any players on loan outside of the transfer window, unless in exceptional circumstances (say to replace 3/4 keepers who are long term injured)

FIFA don't recognise loans AFAIK, they see them as a transfer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

I don't believe we can take any players on loan outside of the transfer window, unless in exceptional circumstances (say to replace 3/4 keepers who are long term injured)

FIFA don't recognise loans AFAIK, they see them as a transfer.

Gomes is injured (definitely mentally:D) but he has rib, mouth and hand problems) - I understand they are quite lenient when it comes to goalkeepers if both teams are willing!

Alnwicks loan spell is finished at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

From the official club site:-

The Club can report that Hans Leitert, First Team Goalkeeping Coach, has left the coaching staff.

Hans joined us during the close season and we should like to thank him for his contribution and wish him well.

An announcement regarding a new appointment will be made in due course.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/clubannouncement181108.html

Maybe we are going to nick Portsmouth Goalkeeping Coach as well ;)

Advertisement