Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jasmine Palace on a Sunday

Options
  • 12-11-2008 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Well lads,
    Does anyone know have i to book a table for the buffet on a sunday?
    Ive heard that its very popular and am thinking about going there,
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

It's not required to book a table but you should do it, especially if you're going with a group.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Hhhhhmmm Im jealous. Cant beat a buffett in the Jasmine. You can gorge your way through the menu unlike any other night when you can only choose one thing.

It can be busy but arrive in good time and expect long lines for the buffett.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

BOOK! You will not get a table without it.

Its very popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yes definately book a table, the Sunday buffet in the Jasmine is very popular indeed. Last time I was in there going to the tables was like waiting in a queue at the bus stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Book definitely. Contact details are here

• Advertisement

elmolesto wrote: »
    Book definitely. Contact details are here

Any problems mention Paul Tsang and say he recommended you to go and try the buffett.

He is the owner. Terribly nice man.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

theres a buffet on a sunday?! more details please?!!! price, times etc etc???

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I think it's something like €20 for all you can eat. (Three dinners and three deserts last time. :)) Where have you been, a cave in afghanistan? Get going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

is was bitter but now its gone to upper class

so is this all day or evening or what?! I've been at home! damn! is there wine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

zuroph wrote: »

It's just for lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

zuroph wrote: »

You would have to ring them for specific times but I think it runs from about 12:00 to about 16:30 or there abouts. I think it is about €25 a head which is good value considering the variety and quantity of food on offer.

Just wear your eating pants, the one with the loose waist band. :D

Edit: here you go - http://www.jasminepalace.ie/menus/lunchbuffet/index.html

all my pants are eating pants. :D

Advertisement