Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating oil

Options
  • 12-11-2008 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Anyone bought heating oil recently and is there a site with the latest prices as oil is down to $58 a barrell today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

bought 1000 ltrs kerosene today for €620;
    can be got as cheap as €610;
    however, i live in co galway so this info mightn't be any use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

MCGUCKIAN OILS (Campus) are quoting 65c/l for Kerosone today, not a bargain but 4c cheaper than Top Oil even with their promo code added.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Oil was below $64 a barrel last week but then went back up so I doubt it is anywhere near $58 a barrel. The price quoted by the poster above me of 65c/l is quite good at the moment.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Anyone know of anywhere delivering that wont take a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭b.gud

The Nal wrote: »
    Anyone know of anywhere delivering that wont take a week?

I got same day delivery from Sweeney oil last Wednesday when everywhere else was telling me it might be this week before they could get to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

b.gud wrote: »
    I got same day delivery from Sweeney oil last Wednesday when everywhere else was telling me it might be this week before they could get to me

Thanks, I should've said that I'm in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭b.gud

The Nal wrote: »
    Thanks, I should've said that I'm in Dublin.

Ah sorry not sure why I thought this thread was under the Galway forum :o

Advertisement