Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arena Season 2 Bug

• 12-11-2008 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

I dont know if anyone got lucky, but yeserday there was a major bug

Warlocks and priests could get Season2 gear for free from vendors, with no arena points or anything.

Loads of people on my guild got sorted, most made alts, then got ported to shattrah to buy haha :)

Anyone else notice this and get sorted?

I got a phonecall and was like 10 minutes to late by the time it was fixed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

SERVERALERT:
    November 12, 2008, 3:00AM PST

We will be performing an urgent maintenance on all realms beginning at 4:00 AM PST. We anticipate no more than three hours of downtime. This maintenance is designed to correct a very recent issue where players were able to obtain certain PvP items without paying the intended price.

Once the maintenance concludes, players who obtained such items will notice them removed from their inventory. However. any tokens or arena/honor points spent on said gear will be appropriately refunded.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Haha hate that. Bet lots of people paid loads on enchants for that gear

Advertisement