Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for someone to spoof a X360

• 12-11-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi mates,

My xbox 360 (flashed Benq) got 1 red light (error E74) yesterday. Today I went to the Gamestop and guys replaced my console for a brand new one, but is a LiteOn drive. I am looking for someone to make the spoof.
    Or even someone with a flashed console to sell.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Bit of a cheeky sh*te returning a flashed console, aren't ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

What's error E74 about? Is it to do with the recent bannings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's a system error.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080121124752AAE8kqg

Nothing to do with bannings and surely the bannings only ban the console/profile from Live they'd hardly brick your 360?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Orakulo

I dont' think so the problem would happen with the console flashed or not. And my ex console wasn't banned.

What's error E74 about? Is it to do with the recent bannings?

Is the new 3rl, but just one on the right bottom, it seems tha is a problem in the video out chip.
    It's becoming more popular with falcon models.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Fol20 wrote: »

Are you sure that he does the spoofing?
    I've checked his site and there isn't about spoofing

[]'s...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Orakulo wrote: »
    I dont' think so the problem would happen with the console flashed or not. And my ex console wasn't banned.

Maybe, but the person who buys it from Gamestop may get banned and theres probably no way Gamestop would do anything about it after that leaving the customer with a brick. So yeah, you are a cheeky ****e.

bucks73 wrote: »
    Maybe, but the person who buys it from Gamestop may get banned and theres probably no way Gamestop would do anything about it after that leaving the customer with a brick. So yeah, you are a cheeky ****e.

And you are a stupid!
    Wake up, the console died, nobody is gonna buy-it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Occasionally get the E74 error myself. It's either the video cable went a bit wonky, or I just turn it off and on again and it all works grand again. Been getting the error for ages and still never had the three red lights of doom and the world has not ended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Its just going to get sent back to Microsoft it is like saying that any one that mods there console if it brakes that they have a cheek to send it back to Microsoft

Yes the are breaking terms of use etc people get banned from live for that but Microsoft should be making machines that are not going to keep breaking down moding a console is not going to raise the chances for your 360 craping out on you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

And you are a stupid!
    Wake up, the console died, nobody is gonna buy-it.

Lol...youre the stupid one if you think Gamestop arent going to fix this and sell it on to make a profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

And you are a stupid!

I laughed. That's top notch humour there....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Fol20 wrote: »

email him to see if ye does it.;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I was expecting some sort of comedy sketch about a 360

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This thread is pinning for the fjords.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement