Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight loss for chairty-im failing

Options
  • 12-11-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Right this is my problem on the 12th of june this year i was 16stone 10pounds. by the 12th of august i was at 14stone and 12pounds. I was going well but then disaster hit and i contracted a skin problem called folicilitis. this ment i couldnt sweat until the infection was gone. this took 10weeks.....im now back playing basketball and in the gym but the fire i had before is gone. i need to change up my workout and timetable.

I was doing a weight loss for charity gig and i had to put it off. im now at 15 stone so not as bad as when i started but still need help.

My diet is very good due to my knowledge of cooking and nutrition so that is ok. my workouts have just lost there purpose as such so im looking for someone out there to help me with a couple of things as im not great on workouts and body physiology.

I need help with setting up a workout for increasing my vertical jump, a workout for interval cardio and if anyone has any good tips for weightloss i would appreciate them greatly.

I added a picture to show difference between june and now. Now being the left and then being the right.

Advertisement