Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PaddyPowerPoker Is RIGGED

Options
  • 12-11-2008 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

this site is the biggest joke on the internet, iv been playing online poker for almost 9years mostly on Ultimatebet and fulltilt. iv never had any problems on them, apart from some badbeats and suckouts that comes with every poker site. my problem is with the cash tables. there nothing but a ****ing JOKE. about 6 months ago i maxed my credit card out so i start playing on PPP because i can just pop into the shop and put money on my account. in the last 6 months iv put over a 1500E onto my account (money i dont have). it is impossible to win money on these tables iv tried every strategy and nothing works. i could list off 1000 badbeat or suckouts. one time on $2/$4 i had AA flop came A,2,2 some guy push all in (about $350) i called and he turns over 22. thats one of many horror storys iv had on this site. the only reason i put more money onto it is i say i wont get roped into hands i think i cant win and only play my best hands but something always robs me.

iv lost over 2grand on the this in the last week (money i won in tournaments) and its not because im a bad player. im never going near this rigged site EVER again. i hope they chock on my money.

and anyone that says this site is not rigged and i am only whinning because i lost me money can go and **** themselfs.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement