Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 player repair

Options
  • 12-11-2008 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know anywhere that does mp3 repair in Dublin?

I tried Maplins, but they don't do it.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

did you try peats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Not yet.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

There's a chinese dude who is a whizz with most of those things. I've had phones fixed by him and have seen people handing in mp3 players. He's on George's st. near the laundrette. Left hand side of road heading out of town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Cheers, jaysis, you are a mine of info :)

I'll head up to see him on Friday, thanks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

He's well worth a look in. But if no joy there you could continue on up to Augier St. to Mr Simi Simm. Sikh guy that fixes phones and you could be lucky if his sons about. Handy little chap too. Pop into Momo for a spot of lunch too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 mentonray

Clone Ireland on Lower Ormond Quay (Beside Snap Print). Couldn't reccomend this guy highly enough, Dirt Cheap, lightning quick turnaround (1 day!!). Guy called "Tuesday" runs this place and he cleaned my 60GB creative Zen Hard Drive (appx 5 years old) as my songs were skipping and lapsing to other tracks sparadically. He downloaded new software from creative and has worked a dream ever since. He asked me to give an honest account of the service on boards so there it is. Seriously, very cool service.

Advertisement