Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joe Gough-Anyone been to see him?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

Will people please wake up & smell the coffee!!! 9 outa 10 readers c'ant be wrong! this man is a con artist! the only GIFT he has is robbing ur cash!!!! Please d'ont go!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EmmaHickey

I've went to see Joe for the last few years for healing and also for readings. I find him to be a sincere guide who calls a spade a spade. I feel that people sometimes go in expecting too much from people with these special gifts and you should go in seeing it as a partnership for you two to work together and not just sit back and expect so much from them.
    It is disappointing to hear that people didn't have a good experience and definitely some of the inaccuracies are definitely questionable.
    I know about 6-7 people who have gone to Joe and still go and have an amazing experience meeting with him.
    I would definitely recommend him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

EmmaHickey wrote: »
    I've went to see Joe for the last few years for healing and also for readings. I find him to be a sincere guide who calls a spade a spade. I feel that people sometimes go in expecting too much from people with these special gifts and you should go in seeing it as a partnership for you two to work together and not just sit back and expect so much from them.
    It is disappointing to hear that people didn't have a good experience and definitely some of the inaccuracies are definitely questionable.
    I know about 6-7 people who have gone to Joe and still go and have an amazing experience meeting with him.
    I would definitely recommend him.

Hi joe, excelent first post,

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mlough

Went to see Joe only 2 weeks ago and still kicking myself for handing over my hard earned cash to this con man. Having read reviews I googled "cold readings" and that is exactly what Joe does. I was embarrassed listening to him get so many facts wrong. He on the other hand showed no discomfort at all.
    He also wasted so much time quoting from the secret and law of attraction and at one point stopped to play me a piece from his phone. A lot of stuff already mentioned on boards applied to my experience. For instance the person who bugs me in work needs a good seeing to!! Commented on my friend who had been in before me. Get a hobby. What did you worry about yesterday?
    He got two small insignificant pieces of information right in all the time I was there which felt like days!
    Save your money. Joe is a seedy little con man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Can someone pm his number to me please??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Gelishwindows

Hi, Would you have Joe number as a friend of mine is looking to see him?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 danci38

mlough wrote: »
    Went to see Joe only 2 weeks ago and still kicking myself for handing over my hard earned cash to this con man. Having read reviews I googled "cold readings" and that is exactly what Joe does. I was embarrassed listening to him get so many facts wrong. He on the other hand showed no discomfort at all.
    He also wasted so much time quoting from the secret and law of attraction and at one point stopped to play me a piece from his phone. A lot of stuff already mentioned on boards applied to my experience. For instance the person who bugs me in work needs a good seeing to!! Commented on my friend who had been in before me. Get a hobby. What did you worry about yesterday?
    He got two small insignificant pieces of information right in all the time I was there which felt like days!
    Save your money. Joe is a seedy little con man.

Like this person I felt very ripped off having seen this man two years ago. It was my second time seeing him. I went with a friend and as we waited outside we saw a girl come out in floods of tears. We were going to go home after seeing that but we had travelled a great distance so decided to stay. My friend went in first. When she came out I went in, and like this person mentioned he commented on my friend who had been in before me saying she was "hard work" - which should have set off warning bells. Anyway nothing he said about the future came true and it is now two years later. I'm sorry I handed over my money to him.
    I gave up on psychics shortly after that, until recently. Heard about a great guy - Sean P -who does phone readings through my sister in law. Really liked him - he was genuine and up front and told it like it is. He told me from the outset that if we didn't connect within a few minutes we could stop and I wouldn't have to pay anything. Anyway we had a great conversation and reading and he was spot on.
    I'm telling everyone about him now as he has made me feel very positive about the future, unlike my previous readings with other psychics.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lookalike

Joe Gough, I had appointment with this man a few months ago. I was five min from his house when his wife rang asking me to go for coffee as people arrived unexpected!!! As I'd travelled an hour and a half told her it wasn't feasible, hence got my appointment time.
    He was absolutely diabolical, he made 3 different spreads and told me he couldn't read me. Asked the usual question"are you Aries ??? Which I'm not. The man seriously wastes so much time talking about his own beliefs and the world rebirthing!!! He's also very rude.
    My advice to anybody is save your money, buy a dress or invest the Money in some other way on yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 treeoflife145

I have been to Joe twice now and I don't know how people could have had a bad experience with the man let alone say he's a conman. I went for healing, not reading, and I don't think I need to go again. I feel like he got me back on track after 16 years of being lost.

I guess everyone has their own experience though. Don't want to get in a fight here, just giving my story.

He told me some stuff that I don't know how he knew alright but that seemed normal at the time. He did healing mostly and it was like being in a cloud.The one bad thing I'd say is he's pricey and his house is hard to find. Still, I would personally recommend him. Again, just giving my story.

• Advertisement

Hi joe, excelent first post,
    I have to point this out sorry. If you really think that girl is Joe, why would he make a profile in March 2010 and then post, only once, over a year later? I mean, I'm more likely to be Joe (male, posted same day as profile created). ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 LadyMeowMeow

I have to point this out sorry. If you really think that girl is Joe, why would he make a profile in March 2010 and then post, only once, over a year later? I mean, I'm more likely to be Joe (male, posted same day as profile created). ;)

Hi Joe!:D

Hi Joe!:D
    You must be psychic too! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fergie42

Hmmmm well I went to Joe and so far so good.. All is coming true.. Best I've ever heard

• Registered Users Posts: 24 patrowl4

hi can anyone tell me is mary murphy still near ilac centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,083 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Come on lads, move on in your lives and enjoy it. Ignore this tripe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 patrowl4

Would really like to know if anyone knows is mary murphy or june still doing readings as im going to dublin this week and would like to see one of them. Thanks

Advertisement