Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i get my email address removed from my post please?

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Ok, I've snipped the address. Unfortunately, they've already harvested your email address, so you're going to continue to receive spam and there's more or less nothing you can do about it.

If it gets annoying, try and add that email account to a gmail account (gmail has particularly good spam filters). I'm just not sure if you can link up between hotmail and gmail. I think most of my attempts at so doing have failed in the past. You could ask some more techy people, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Thanks alot for the help man

yeah i see what you mean by not being able to stop them once they have it, though it hasnt gotten to the point yet were its really annoying so hopefully with it now removed it shouldnt get any worse

if it does get worse however ill look into seeing if i can add my account to gmail like you said

Thanks again for the help

Advertisement