Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Street Magician: Dublin

Options
  • 12-11-2008 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

There are posters up around Dublin city about a guy called "Merlyn" an American street magician in his early 20s whos been missing for a few weeks. The posters say he is know around the Temple Bar area.

Has anyone seen the posters or know of him?

In fairness I don't usually pay much attention to missing persons posters but this one made me think of this forum and how the whole magic community seem to know each other.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

in b4 obvious insensitive joke.
    although i fear id be the only one to make it.

never heard of him, hope all is ok.

Was planning on doing a show with the guy a while back,apparently he's meant to be a bit out there,but extremely impressive with cards...

Talked to a friend of his earlier about this,and he told me that Merlyn had gone back to the states,long before I mentioned anything about him being missing...so things might not be so serious,I'll try and find out exactly whats going on later..

Can you point me in the direction of one of these posters around the temple bar area?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

There's one on the poll beside the new gourmet burger place on the corner of the square.

Advertisement