Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do you give thanks?

Options
  • 12-11-2008 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi, I just wanted to know why you would give thanks to posters?

Under someones post it reads, thanks to: hjdhd

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

It varies from poster to poster but for me; I use the thanks button if someone gives me some info I asked for or needed, if someone makes me laugh or maybe if I agree strongly with the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

It varies from poster to poster but for me; I use the thanks button if someone gives me some info I asked for or needed, if someone makes me laugh or maybe if I agree strongly with the post.

+ 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Yep :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

This and ".....we give thanks to the lord our god. It is right to mumble mumble mumble mumble." :D

I was going to add something and then reread Mr Magnolias' post......eh..perfect. Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

Now, how do I give thanks?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Click the thumbs up icon to the right of the post (bottom), where the quote etc buttons are...

Nick

Edit: post_thanks.gif here is the icon to look for!

Also, Aidan, this is not a joke, are you Louis Walsh's brother? Or related to him?

Hurrah!!!!!

Thanks everyone!

*see below*

aw it didnt work.... darn.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You only get a certain number per day so don't go thanks-crazy ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement