Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yankee Candles 1/2 price

• 12-11-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭

Homestore and More are selling the 22oz size half price from a set range of scents

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Thanks for that, my last 2 yankee candles are finally burned out. Nothing beats their scent. Will be heading there tomorrow morn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

Are they the Christmas scents can you remember? Usually at this time of year they get in a promo type batch and sell them off at half price.

They make a great pressie, I always keep a few in stock in case I've forgotton to get something for somone who arrives at my door bearing gifts :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Not just xmas ones. The ones by the door were all Evening Primrose but there's more different scents at the counters and then the whole range is around with the rest of the candles at the back

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Thanks.

Got the Granny Smith "Housewarmer" one.
    I'm going to have to blow it out now for a while I think, it really is overpowering. My eyes are watering from it.

jayteecork wrote: »
    Thanks.

Got the Granny Smith "Housewarmer" one.
    I'm going to have to blow it out now for a while I think, it really is overpowering. My eyes are watering from it.

:pac:

They are strong for the first few burns alright, but then even out nicely. I have a trip planned for the morning. I think my favs are not made anymore though, Rasberry Creme and Lemon Zest. If they have any of those I will be buying large quantities :D

Thanks to OP for tipoff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

where is this shop folks?

Theres one in Blanchardstown, Belgard Road and Fonthill Road. Not sure of any other locations.

Found their site so check here :)

http://homestoreandmore.ie/

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Mahon Point, Cork.

Not the manin shopping centre but the area with Curry's Argos, Pc World etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Swords only had 3 for 2 on Yankee Candles. May be only in certain store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

They didn't have a great selection in Mahon. Creme brulee was included in the offer, but of course wasn't in stock. Went for sunkissed linen which is "ok" but would have loved if the more christmasy stock was included...however they do have 3 for 2 in the christmas selection....50 euro for 3 candles is a wee bit too much for me!

• Advertisement

The half price offer is only on a selected range, about 10 scents, of which they only had about 5 available in Fonthill. As previous poster said they had a 3 for 2 offer on another selection of about 4 scents, they weren't Christmassy ones in Fonthill though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 smitty1979

For those who live near Galway. Barna gifts have 20% off all their scents! happy days

Advertisement