Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verbal reasoning test STAGE 2

• 12-11-2008 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anybody know the pass mark required for the verbal reasoning test in stage 2! Its out of 60 questions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 old_ball

They never release the pas mark for this section. I think it depends on the standard of the applicants overall. i could be wrong on that though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

canonh21 wrote: »
    Does anybody know the pass mark required for the verbal reasoning test in stage 2! Its out of 60 questions

My apologies for confusing the section up in the other thread. It has been a while since i done it, my focus has been on the other sections & i'm after getting a little rusty :o

When i received my feedback and results from my Stage2 they never said what the pass mark was OR even how many i actually got right in the section: All it says is and i quote "This test is computer scored and candidates are required to reach a minimum standard in this test. As you scored above the minimum standard you have therefore qualified in this element of the process".

Hope this helps you somewhat

Advertisement