Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Extreme Sports Research

• 12-11-2008 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

ok guys just a little help needed.

im doing research into the contrasting views of people who do not participate in extreme sports and people who do.

I have two surveys done out both with ten questions and neither should take more than 5 minutes to fill out. Id really appreciate if as many people as possile take the time to fill it out as i need at least 50 respondents to each survey.

I am focusing on skydiving for convenience for me.

The first survey is for people with either NO skydives or just ONE skydive.

NON PARTICIPANT SURVEY

The second survey is for People with more than one skydive.

PARTICIPANT SURVEY

Thanks in advance,

mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

cheers lads the more the merrier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I filled it in, but you need to change the age ranges. I am 30, so can select 25-30 and 30-35. Same goes for all the other brackets.

Advertisement