Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any way to check my EIRCOM state?

Options
  • 12-11-2008 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

When I applied eircom in their web-site, I chose the bundle talktime afterhour + 3MB broadband. But when I received my bill yesterday, i find that it's talktime anytime and 1MB broadband and even not in a bundle!

So I called them and they promised to change my account to the bundle talktime friend + 3MB. Now I find that my internet connect is really 3MB. But in Eircom web-site, it still shows that the call packet is talktime anytime.

I wonder how I can check my account state by myself? not like the "View Account Summary", they just show some worthless information. I want to find my account is in a bundle or not. I don't want to receive another bill which the call packet and broadband are separated. And also I have made several calls to eircom, they are worthless too. They only know the packet name not the bundle.

Advertisement