Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sample Papers?

Options
  • 12-11-2008 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Searched, had a look around in the links thread but no luck.

I know of the 'real' exam papers on http://examinations.ie, but does any site host the sample papers for the mocks? Reason I'm asking because I have a sneaky suspicion I'll be getting one for my xmas test.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

tut tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭smndly

I dont think you'll find them... I looked around a bit last year anyway and had no luck.

Looking for and trying to guess what papers will come up is a waste of time. The best thing you can do is just study, don't gamble. Take it from a repeat student.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Looking for and trying to guess what papers will come up is a waste of time. The best thing you can do is just study, don't gamble. Take it from a repeat student.
    Ah yeah, words of wisdom - but there's no better feeling of relief than getting the paper you had your heart set on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

With Chem i think the departmental sample paper is in the Edco Papers.

Other subjects, companies just make up their own sample ones, no marking scheme readily available (Well for Physics as they didnt bother their arses printing the codes on the papers this year)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

The mocks papers are produced by two companies, DEB and examcraft, i think thats what you mean?

Otherwise, the sample papers in your set of exam papers will be made by folens or edco!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nerd3000

To be honest, looking at the Edco sample papers, even if it is to sneak a good grade in your xmas test, is pointless. As Geography is a brand new Edco produced a few samlpe papers and they are very, very, very unrealistic! Just go by official SEC and take note of most asked topics and know them well!

Advertisement