Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist Wanted In Cork.

Options
  • 12-11-2008 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Lead Guitarist wanted for established original Pop/Rock Rock band in Cork.

Band has had a top 20 chart release and are looking to get back to gigging and recording soon.

Band is aged between 18-21, there are good potential gigs lined up.

Influences: The Killers, Queen, U2, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Plain White T's, Razorlight, Kings Of Leon, Radiohead.

PM me if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

BUMP.

Still looking!

Still need a lead guitarist.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 davenul123

Lead Guitarist wanted for established original Pop/Rock Rock band in Cork.

Band has had a top 20 chart release and are looking to get back to gigging and recording soon.

Band is aged between 18-21, there are good potential gigs lined up.

Influences: The Killers, Queen, U2, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Plain White T's, Razorlight, Kings Of Leon, Radiohead.

PM me if you're interested.

yea i might be interested in this, do you have a link to your band page? have gigging recording exp e.c.t

davenul123 wrote: »
    yea i might be interested in this, do you have a link to your band page? have gigging recording exp e.c.t

PM sent, we have alot of gigging experience and a good bit of recording experience too, we also have our own home recording equipment and a sound proofed room etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Frusciante

Ya, id be interested in playing if ye're still looking? pm me if ur interested

BUMP

Advertisement