Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire on Middle Abbey Street

Options
  • 12-11-2008 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

I was coming home on the bus this evening around 9pm and as we went down O'Connell Street I noticed a lot of people standing around and an RTE news van.
    Looked to be a rather substantial fire on Middle Abbey Street. Anyone see this?
    Nothing about it the news websites.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

bertie must have been opening another book shop....

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

Thats weird! This is the 1st time that I heard about it! Did ya ever find out what it was??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 brightlywound

I was photographing a concert on that street, it ended about 9.30, dont remember seeing anything when i came out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Fletch123

I saw the RTE Van last night at about 10.30 on O'Connell Street.

And I think I remember hearing that it was a spar shop on Abey street? Or was that on Talbot St the other day?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Fletch123 wrote: »
    I saw the RTE Van last night at about 10.30 on O'Connell Street.

And I think I remember hearing that it was a spar shop on Abey street? Or was that on Talbot St the other day?
    That was a different thread, and was the corner of Talbot St and Amiens St

• Advertisement
Advertisement