Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

call of duty 5

Options
  • 12-11-2008 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

call of duty 5 is coming out on 14 nov,its it worth buying now or should i wait for reviews,does anyone know how much it is going to cost

what is call of duty 5 going to be like 23 votes

epic
    0% 0 votes
    better than cod 4
    34% 8 votes
    cod 3
    43% 10 votes
    a piece of $h!t
    21% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Whats with the rediculous poll choices these days , you have actually only given 2 choices , brilliant or crap .

Read the other threads and make your mind up from them .

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

How can we answer that question when it has not been released?

If COD4 is anything to go by then it will be brilliant. Online hopefully will be better hoping they have fixed all the bugs COD4 had.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'm hoping to pop into Galway and buy this on Saturday. How popular will this game be (on PC)? Reckon there'll be stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭-osborne-

its hard to tell how popular the game will be,they might hold back stock to create a frenzy like the wii and ds last xmas

some people won a free demo on xbox,i heard the demo was unreal cause you could go online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

You know technically its NOT call of duty 5?! Treyarch are not allowed to give their version "numbered sequels". The next iteration by Infinity ward will be called COD6. Crazy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

animaX wrote: »
    You know technically its NOT call of duty 5?! Treyarch are not allowed to give their version "numbered sequels". The next iteration by Infinity ward will be called COD6. Crazy!
    they shouldn't have changed back to Treyarch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭Adey2002

jonski wrote: »
    Whats with the rediculous poll choices these days , you have actually only given 2 choices , brilliant or crap .

Read the other threads and make your mind up from them .

Maybe there should be a poll asking if people think polls are a ridiculous?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

-osborne- wrote: »
    they shouldn't have changed back to Treyarch
    They're not "changing back to Treyarch". They just let them develop a game (or in this case a WW2 skin!) in order to keep revenue coming in. It's a brilliant business idea having two developers working on the same franchise! You can get a game out every year as a result and maximise franchise profit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

It's a brilliant business idea having two developers working on the same franchise! You can get a game out every year as a result and maximise franchise profit!

Funny, I would have said it's a cyncial business idea designed to flog a cash cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,838 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

silvine wrote: »
    Funny, I would have said it's a cyncial business idea designed to flog a cash cow.

and if it works, it is a brilliant business idea.

EA have done the same with Need for Speed, but kept it in house. 2 dev teams releasing games alternately so that each dev team has 2 years to work on a title as opposed to 1.

Advertisement