Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blowjob - Condom or no condom?

Options
  • 12-11-2008 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

Last weekend the girl I started seeing asked me if I would like a blowjob so I naturally said that I would love one (what guy wouldn't!)...well after she did the necessary business she said that that was the first time that she gave a guy a blowjob without the guy having a condom on... It was the first time I ever heard of a girl giving a guy a blowjob with a condom on....

So my question is do you prefer a guy to wear a condom while you are giving him a blowjob? I would have thought sucking on rubber would not be very pleasant.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This thread is more appropriate in the Sex & Sexuality forum than here. Please subscribe to Boards if you wish to gain access.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement