Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants on Parnell Street etc..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

Wherezat?

Parnell street. In the middle, same side as the hop house. Its really nice sushi, friendly staff, new business and reasonably priced when compared to the crazy prices (for what you get) in some of the other places in Dublin.

Any temaki i've ever had has been delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭graceknowsstuff

BUMP!
    I live right around the corner from Parnell st and always have a look at the many Asian restaurants as I'm walking home - this post is a few years old, is there any one that stands out now as the best and best value for money?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭chopser

BUMP!
    I live right around the corner from Parnell st and always have a look at the many Asian restaurants as I'm walking home - this post is a few years old, is there any one that stands out now as the best and best value for money?

I have been to a few and by far the two best for me are the Korean restaurant Kimchi / hop house and Japanese one Mitsuba. Both are excellent and next door to each other
    However if you are going to Mitsuba stick to Sushi and the starters which are fantastic . The main dishes while good are nothing in comparison to the sushi and temaki rolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

I have eaten on the East part of Parnell Street and it is great to visit authentic chinese places who cater for the Chinese community.
    It was interesting to discover the food is so different to the westernised places in the rest of town and the complete lack of distinction between starters and main meals :-)

However on a budget I would have no hesitation to recommend Jimmy Chung's All-u-can-eat on Eden Quay beside O'Connell Bridge. Great food, selection and dessert and an ice cream machine :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Maybe best to open a new thread as this one was started in 08 and alot has changed in the last 4 years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

I'd have to mention Mandarin House just opposite the Ilac on Parnell street. Excellent value, large portions, really nice staff..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

The OP has either starved to death or found somewhere to eat in the last 4 years ;) Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement