Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone with an Nokia N73- Help!!

• 12-11-2008 10:58pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

my mate dropped his N73 and smashed the screen, his numbers arent saved to his sim and needs to get them from the phone to the sim.

Can one of you tell me the button presses required from the point the phone is turned on to get to the stage where the numbers are copied to the sim

ie. top left button x 1 ,menu by 2 etc etc

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

buy a new screen, it's a good phone still worth saving...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

hope this works...assuming the phone is on, the curser is over the phonebook. press the joystick(?) in once to bring up contacts. press the top left button to open options. scroll down 9 times to mark/unmark. press joystick in. scroll down once and press in again to mark all contacts. press topleft button and scroll down 4 times and press in 3 times.tried it back on my on phone and it worked. good luck

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Nice one Fergies, much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

HA!!! Can't believe that worked. Tell your mate to get the phone fixed. Doesn't cost that much and theres a guy on here that does it for a reasonable price. PM me for his details.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Havent tried it yet but it seems like it should work fine. He will get the phone fixed but he needs the numbers at the minute for work etc so its not an option to wait for it to be fixed.

Thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement