Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Complete Seasons

• 12-11-2008 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the cheepest place to get the complete seasons box set of the sopranos?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

£89.93@TheHut (€121.43), it says release date is Nov. 24th but there are others available at Amazon, Play, etc. Maybe it is new packaging or something. 28 disc set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

brightkane wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheepest place to get the complete seasons box set of the sopranos?

cheers

Think its about 180 euro in HMV not 100%. Would try amazon probably get it cheaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Shoot!

I was hoping about €100 - Guess the bro in law wont be getting that for xmas!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think I saw them in Savvi for 100 euros, would need to check again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

With the state of the Sterling - Euro exchange rate - that £89 works out at closer to 110 euro now - so not far off your 100 limit. What's a tenner between friends. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

true, but remember, inlaws arent always friends!

Advertisement