Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cheap tyres countryside or dublin

• 13-11-2008 1:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

help me out, living here in the midlands Co Westmeath, Mullingar Athlone and Longford are all my local town citys,
    Im looking to get the best price on 2 sets of tyres = 8 in total for my car & girlfriends car, pireli brand / better.

if i knew a place up north i would drive upo and do some xmas shopping.. eniskillin is only an hour from me, same with Dublin I dont mind going to either place..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

spongbob wrote: »
    help me out, living here in the midlands Co Westmeath, Mullingar Athlone and Longford are all my local town citys,
    Im looking to get the best price on 2 sets of tyres = 8 in total for my car & girlfriends car, pireli brand / better.

if i knew a place up north i would drive upo and do some xmas shopping.. eniskillin is only an hour from me, same with Dublin I dont mind going to either place..

You could try these guys. Even with shipping from the UK they work out cheaper and they have good brands.

Nick

Advertisement