Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safariland AR Forearm Rail Adaptor RK-M4

Options
  • 13-11-2008 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

Have standard M4 handguards? Want to quicky add rails and accessories?
    I got this the other day now I know it won't be everybodys cup of tea but it does the job nicely and only takes a few minutes to install.

Two pieces four screws

Safariland005.jpg

Safariland007.jpg

Safariland001.jpg

Line the two tabs up with the first hole behind the front sight on the top and bottom handguards.

Safariland010.jpg

Philips scredriver to secure.

Safariland011.jpg

Job done.

Safariland012.jpg

Now to add the toys :) AEG is a G&G CQB/H

Safariland008.jpg

Short tactical foregrip, light, red laser, M4 Aimpoint and Gemtech HALO silencer.

Safariland017.jpg

Safariland018.jpg

Safariland026.jpg

Tactical light foregrip.

Safariland024.jpg

Purchased from http://www.extremeoutfitters.us/safarilandrk-m4-2foreendrailmountaccessory.aspx

I have used the single rails that you can screw onto the handguards before but I have found them to be flimsy and I dont like the strain that they put on the handguards.

What I like about this solution is that it clamps around your two handguards and adds its own strength, so you can use foregrips with some confidence.

Aesthetically its not going to be for everyone. It does what I need it to do however :D

Advertisement