Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safariland AR Forearm Rail Adaptor RK-M4 Discussion

Options
  • 13-11-2008 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

As per rules any questions here.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

That looks fantastic hoplite!
    And thats exactly the rifle i wanted to fit an RIS on and everything, plus you have all the gucci accessories that i wanted to stick on mine too. im gonna look like im copying., :D

Im defo gonna get this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Is it strong enough to support a 'nade launcher. Kudos for the great find

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Sharad wrote: »
    Is it strong enough to support a 'nade launcher. Kudos for the great find

The M203 nade launcher would be one of the few things I'd be a bit wary of cos with a grenade loaded they are pretty heavy. The smaller mad bull launchers might be lighter? Also the bottom rail is not very long so you'd need to mount the adaptor further back towards the receiver. I have an m203 I'll try it for the craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Thanks and let me know how you get along. If it can handle a short M203 then I will order it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Very cool, great find Hoplite. ;) Might make a batt. change out interesting but still a groovey idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

exactly the question i was going to ask iceage...i assume you have to remove it to change the battery?

looks sturdy tho....and i do like the extra rails....

nice review as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

might be worth it though with a decent enough Batt. If there was a faster option than philips screws maybe... nice piece of kit, bit of clever thinking there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Yeah it makes a battery change a bit awkward. In saying that I use a 2300mah saddle battery in my M4 and I usually get the day out of it.

Advertisement