Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question

Options
  • 13-11-2008 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

i know there are rules about rakeback so im not looking for any offers im just wondering what is a reasonable (realistic) rakeback deal for some of the bigger sites?
    is every player that asks for rakeback given the same deal or does it vary?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

I keep changing poker room after first-bonus is cleared (once a month on average). A lot of poker rooms have 60%+ sign up bonus. Check Bonuswhore thread.

As far as I know any rake back deal doesn't even get close to 60% - Most of them are around 30% - 40% I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

seen a crowd that offer 50% rb and some people on 2+2 seem to think it was fairly good.... i'll look for the name later on - its on some network that wouldn't be too well known i think...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Google rakeback to find affiliate sites that offer rakeback on several sites to compare. 30-40% is good unless you're a high volume player in which case you should be getting 50-60%

Advertisement