Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Story land entry needs crew

• 13-11-2008 5:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Story land entry needs crew

Hi
    I am entering the Story Land competition run by RTE. http://www.rte.ie/storyland
    I have enclosed my script, and a note on story arc and the pitch.

The deadline is the coming Monday. So as of writing this I have 4 days.
    Nothing like a bit of pressure.

I need the following
    A director with a 3 min show reel on dvd (this is needed for the submission)

A 30 second pitch to camera
    Any director applying must realise this will have to be done in the next 3 days.
    A budget. (line producer)
    If someone can read my script and do out a budget for me, your on board how does exec producer sound? Other wise I may need the director to do this.
    Tagline
    I am working on this one. But any pieces of inspiration will be great.

I would be open to a group of people you have the required means.

If you are interested e-mail me, teddygleeson@gmail.com
    I will be at work but can check my e-mail from time to time. If you prefer an instant response txt me , my number is on the script. I can't answer the phone at work (finished at 6pm). I have no obligations for the rest of the weekend but please remember time is of the essence.

I can go any where in the country to meet up for what ever reason.

At the very least give the script a read, and tell me what you think.

I hope someone out there can help me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

**** I just read this now. Did you get anything done?

Advertisement