Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol/Diesel Prices in Dublin 15

Options
  • 13-11-2008 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Thought it might be useful to post the cheepest prices as I know from my own experience there are huge differencies within a mile of petrol stations.

I drive by Topaz in hartstown every morning so will update the price from there.

This morning

Petrol 106.9
    Diesel 109.9

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

http://www.pumps.ie/ lists petrol and diesel prices nationwide, usually fairly up-to-date.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I live right beside that Topaz and the prices have been falling there almost daily for the last week. Good to see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Yeah, i noticed it drop twice on the same day!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Hartstown seems to be the cheapest. I noticed when the others fall to meet his charges he drops them again.

Only good for us consumers at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

http://www.pumps.ie/ lists petrol and diesel prices nationwide, usually fairly up-to-date.

I find pumps.ie to be frequently out of date!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Murt10

Petrol €1.069 Discount Fuel Clonsilla Rd today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Just saw on the TV (BBC World News), that the price of crude oil is now trading at the same price that is was at back in 2005. Also that the price at the pumps of "Gas", (petrol to the like's of us) has reduced by 50%:eek::eek::eek: since May in the good oul USA.

Some chance of that happen here :confused::confused::confused::(:(:(

Petrol in Topaz on Hartstown Road now selling at 103.9

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Zaph wrote: »
    Petrol in Topaz on Hartstown Road now selling at 103.9

Up there myself this morning and could only fit €12 in :mad:
    Times like this you wish you could store petrol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I know it's not Dublin 15 but Tesco Clearwater is 99.9c wohoo

• Advertisement

I know it's not Dublin 15 but Tesco Clearwater is 99.9c wohoo

With a €100 worth of grocery?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

jeffk wrote: »
    With a €100 worth of grocery?

That's only a couple of days worth of grocery in this household!! :eek:

deswalsh wrote: »
    That's only a couple of days worth of grocery in this household!! :eek:

lol lets all start bargaining with des,he gets cheaper shopping and we get cheaper petrol!!
    Who gets the points :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭Trampas

it is 99cent before the discount

103.9 Petrol and Diesel in Hartstown

104.9 Petro and Diesel, Discount Fuels Clonsilla Road

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

104.9 in the esso on the Navan road this morning (beside st. Brigids)

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Anyone know if there are any garages near Connolly hospital? Gah. I'm crap and dont know of any :o

ChewChew wrote: »
    Anyone know if there are any garages near Connolly hospital? Gah. I'm crap and dont know of any :o

Topaz aka tractormotors beside the guarda station

Petrol:119.9c
    Diesel:119.9c

Pure rip of,if your willing to travel a few minutes more i can give you directions to texaco and its under 103c

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭oneweb

I've consistently found Topaz (ex Statoil) beside Coolmine fire station to be considerably dearer than most places.

It is what it's.

oneweb wrote: »
    I've consistently found Topaz (ex Statoil) beside Coolmine fire station to be considerably dearer than most places.

It is because of the location(not that i am condemning it),like that one used to be on the quays getting people from the docks!

• Advertisement

Topaz aka tractormotors beside the guarda station

Petrol:119.9c
    Diesel:119.9c

Pure rip of,if your willing to travel a few minutes more i can give you directions to texaco and its under 103c

That'd be great! :D i Know that topaz now that you mention it.

It'll just save me stopping in the morning to get some. being half asleep and all that :pac:

It is because of the location(not that i am condemning it),like that one used to be on the quays getting people from the docks!

The one on the quays is now TOP and are selling petrol at 100.9, cheapest I've seen anywhere.

Sorry you do want directions to the texaco or you don't :confused:

Jesus that's some drop,where they like €1.50c or something before being bought out?

Sorry you do want directions to the texaco or you don't :confused:

I think she does. :)
    Jesus that's some drop,where they like €1.50c or something before being bought out?

Yeah, they were consistently 30 or 40 cents a litre dearer than everyone else. Robbing b*st*rds.

Ill post em just to be sure,but then again from where fo u approach :confused:

Ok i suppose pass the topaz/tractormotors on your right,turn right at them lights,all the way up till you cant keep going,left @ those lights.all the way down to the roundabout,third exit aka turn right,next roundabout its a left and left into the station.

well like any business its getting away with charging as much as you can.so i suppose they took that to the MAX

Discount Fuels now 102.9 for both

Zaph wrote: »
    The one on the quays is now TOP and are selling petrol at 100.9, cheapest I've seen anywhere.

that garage had the contract to supply petrol to garda cars and ambulances so they were always dearer because they could be. they new they would be guaranteed the money for it.
    Ill post em just to be sure,but then again from where fo u approach :confused:

Ok i suppose pass the topaz/tractormotors on your right,turn right at them lights,all the way up till you cant keep going,left @ those lights.all the way down to the roundabout,third exit aka turn right,next roundabout its a left and left into the station.

well like any business its getting away with charging as much as you can.so i suppose they took that to the MAX

Thanx a mill! I will make my way there! :D I think I know this one. Is this the one on the way to St Margarets/ Dolly heffernans pub? :confused:

No problems your welcome!!!
    Yes thats the way people go to finglas now with the road works.You cant miss it,big esb station beside it to!

No problems your welcome!!!
    Yes thats the way people go to finglas now with the road works.You cant miss it,big esb station beside it to!
    ah thanx so much jeffk. I wasn't sure but I do know how to get there I think and your directions just refreshed the memory :D

• Advertisement

ChewChew wrote: »
    ah thanx so much jeffk. I wasn't sure but I do know how to get there I think and your directions just refreshed the memory :D

ah good good your welcome chewchew and I hope its still cheap when u get there :)

Advertisement