Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Retail Park Athboy Road

Options
  • 13-11-2008 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

Anybody know when the shops in there are opening (Homebase & Halfords etc)? I heard it was supposed to be October ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Moanin wrote: »
    Anybody know when the shops in there are opening (Homebase & Halfords etc)? I heard it was supposed to be October ?

Thanks

I presume you're talking about Oaktree? I was up there last weekend and it's like a ghost town. The only new place that's opened recently is a small toy shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

chewed wrote: »
    I presume you're talking about Oaktree? I was up there last weekend and it's like a ghost town. The only new place that's opened recently is a small toy shop!

No it's the one in Navan. Halfords have opened there and there's a pet store opening soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Moanin wrote: »
    No it's the one in Navan. Halfords have opened there and there's a pet store opening soon.

OK! I know the one.

THis was from the Irish Times on Dec 3

"Homebase has signed up for a 3,252sq m (35,000sq ft) anchor unit in Navan Retail Park in spring 2009. Cahir says there are "still a number of units available" in the park, which is on the Athboy Road in Co Meath. Halfords, Pet Mania and DID Electrical are signed to move in and discussions are ongoing with "three main UK retailers and one Irish retailer". Aldi has bought a site subject to planning."

Advertisement