Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got one of them anyway

Options
  • 13-11-2008 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭

Tús maith - leath na hoibre.

What is a 21 yr old doing driving around in a bullet proof BMW?

Are the CAB all sitting around drinking coffee all day or is there some legal stuff I am naive about?

That poor chap won't have died in vain on Sat night. His death will provide the impetus to crush this once and for all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

He handed himself in - you can be sure he didn't just develop a guilty conscience by himself all of a sudden...expect more to follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Pity they couldn't walk the fathead straight into a gas chamber.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Pity the couldnt put him in a prison a few miles from his home. Re-open Spike island, Move them up to Portlaoise at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

thewing wrote: »
    He handed himself in - you can be sure he didn't just develop a guilty conscience by himself all of a sudden...expect more to follow.

Considering they kicked in most of the houses of these scumbags this morning in Limerick and Cork he probably felt it looks better to walk in than being dragged in.

String them up. Murderous scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That scumbag will probably get Garda protection now from his rivals. These ****ers should have every piece of property they own in the city burnt to the ground and their bank accounts emptied so that when they do get out they have nothing to come home to except a bullit in the head.

I now hope he now gets to wake up to a cellmate called Buba everyday for some hard prison loving.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

The only reason the scum bag handed himself in is because he wants protection from his former scumbag bosses.

Throw the bastard back on the street and use him like bait to catch the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

an arrest warrant has also been issues for his brother....man how id love to see the guards go on a arresting spree for the next few weeks...

driving down hide road on the way to work seeing scumbags getting dragged from there beds kicking and screaming would certainly make my day just that little bit better....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Any links for this lads? Don't know what you're on about :confused:

John_Mc wrote: »
    Any links for this lads? Don't know what you're on about :confused:

Turn on the radio, any news report would provide you all the info you need.

Deedsie wrote: »
    Turn on the radio, any news report would provide you all the info you need.

I'm at work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Thanks!

It's a shame that an innocent person has to die before they start clamping down on these scumbags. Hope the Beamer was confiscated as well

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

10 months for 34 road traffic offences,thats a joke.
    At least they got that scumbag with something though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

jackncoke wrote: »
    10 months for 34 road traffic offences,thats a joke.
    At least they got that scumbag with something though
    Al Capone was put away for tax offences don't forget

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Wow, road traffic offenses:mad:

FFS, is it not proof enough that he is on the welfare & drives around in a €60,000 car not enough to get him put away for 10 years.

I think the government should seriously consider converting one of the deserted Islands off the coast to a prison. No visitors allowed, no comforts of home.

At least drugs & the like can`t be thrown over the wall.

If a political party came in with something similar to that as part of there manifesto. Id vote for them. I think Human rights are very important. But if you break the laws of the land, surely your rights could be taken away. Esp to the level of these Scroats.

Not one of them should be recieving welfare anyway, esp when we cant afford to implement the cervical cancer vaccine for women.

This country is so frustrating at times. We seem to be divided by alot of issues relating to crime and punishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

I believe in civil rights as much as the next man. But anyone who believes in rights but fails to understand that rights can be forfeited is a misguided fool.

I don't think we need anyone tortured in our prisons but we shouldn't have much in the way of comforts in them either. What conventions bind the state to allow convicted criminals to have TVs, Tupac Shakur posters on the wall, weights, fancy food, etc.? Cause we should withdraw from those conventions as a nation and to hell with the consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

topper75 wrote: »
    I believe in civil rights as much as the next man. But anyone who believes in rights but fails to understand that rights can be forfeited is a misguided fool.

I don't think we need anyone tortured in our prisons but we shouldn't have much in the way of comforts in them either. What conventions bind the state to allow convicted criminals to have TVs, Tupac Shakur posters on the wall, weights, fancy food, etc.? Cause we should withdraw from those conventions as a nation and to hell with the consequences.

I agree100%, fcuk the EU & rest of the world with regards human rights

We need special legislation for dealing with the drugs / gang problem.

THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

Deedsie wrote: »
    If a political party came in with something similar to that as part of there manifesto. Id vote for them. I think Human rights are very important. But if you break the laws of the land, surely your rights could be taken away. Esp to the level of these Scroats.

Not one of them should be recieving welfare anyway, esp when we cant afford to implement the cervical cancer vaccine for women.

This country is so frustrating at times. We seem to be divided by alot of issues relating to crime and punishment.

I would applaud and back any government party that would tow that line.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

could we not have an arrangement with the russians and have these guys serve their sentances over there, or even in one of these private american institutions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

Obama was talking about emptying Guantanomo...could keep Irish-Americans onside by taking a few of the latchies off us...10 years of fixing electrodes to their balls, see how hard they are then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

John_Mc wrote: »
    Hope the Beamer was confiscated as well

That's the 3rd Hard shell BMW taken off him in the last 5 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

and he gets free legal aid

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

CLADA wrote: »
    That's the 3rd Hard shell BMW taken off him in the last 5 months.
    old boy wrote: »
    and he gets free legal aid

A joke. I feel a little helpless about it all I have to confess.

The only thing I've got is a vote in the next election. As Millie said, I would applaud and back any government that deals with this properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

What they promise on the door step and what they do when they get into govenment are two different things.
    We need action now!
    These scum are destroying peoples lives everyday by plying their drugs and getting young kids to do their dirty work.

The Guards know who they are, jezz every dog in the street know who they are, round them up and reopen Spike Island.. let them fight it out among themselves.
    Let the good people of Limerick get on with their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

topper75 wrote: »
    A joke. I feel a little helpless about it all I have to confess.

The only thing I've got is a vote in the next election. As Millie said, I would applaud and back any government that deals with this properly.

Election promises are a guaranteed pack of lies - they are willing to promise you anything. I don't remember Fianna Fail or the Green Party canvassing on our doorsteps as polling day approached, promising to take medical cards off citizens who've paid their taxes for 70 years.......

- Hopefully the next Government will be better but the only guaranteed successful option here is to vote out the useless shower of lying, thieving, fcukups who have not done anything about this situation - they have brought us to this.......:mad:

Raiser wrote: »
    Election promises are a guaranteed pack of lies - they are willing to promise you anything. I don't remember Fianna Fail or the Green Party canvassing on our doorsteps as polling day approached, promising to take medical cards off citizens who've paid their taxes for 70 years.......

- Hopefully the next Government will be better but the only guaranteed successful option here is to vote out the useless shower of lying, thieving, fcukups who have not done anything about this situation - they have brought us to this.......:mad:

This has nothing to do with politics so leave it out. Sure... if FG were in power, the Limerick feud would be all wrapped up now and this innocent lad wouldn't have lost his life. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

You haven't a notion son..... :rolleyes:

Raiser wrote: »
    You haven't a notion son..... :rolleyes:

Who the f*ck are you calling son. You clearly don't have a clue. You think if Enda Kenny and his crew were in government that there'd be any difference?

And before that few collection of cells that you call a brain attempts to ponder over this question, then let me save you the time - NO it wouldn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Advertisement