Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no stations on dvd recorder

Options
  • 13-11-2008 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

bought a dvd recorder(bush) in homebase at the weekend. Have it connected into ntl box but when i use the autoscan to tune the stations into the recorder it only tunes in e4,ch4 and discovery. Ntl says these are the only low frequency channels and the rest are higher. Anyone any ideas how to tune the others.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

NTL digital i assume?

the channel vonverted from the aerial signal are stored in the NTL box itself and not forwarded as single channels to the TV or DVD recorder. the output is only via SCART.

so you need to program the DVD recorder to record from the SCART source and select the program to be recorded manually on the NTL box (i don't know if that NTL box has a record timer where you can select what program will be recorded at which time - my freesat receiver has this option)

Advertisement