Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Jobs in Kilkenny

Options
  • 13-11-2008 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some info about IT companies in Kilkenny as I am on the hunt for a job. Specifically what sort of IT development goes on in companies such as BOI365, VHI, CoreHR and Paragon Business systems, to name a few. Would it be Java, .NET, C#, SQL Server, Oracle, etc ??

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

i myself had an interview with paragon systems.

they are a company that creates and services till and front of house systems for hotels bars and restaurants.

mainly touch screen and the like.

very good professional company good reputation and the like.

unfortunately i was unsuccessful in my application as i would have very much liked to have worked there.

ah well............

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Not my area but is there some new company in Carlow, UNIM or something, work in that field.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Hey guys, sorry OP for jumping on your thread. Just wondering if anyone could advise me on somewhere to get work experience after Christmas. Will have done my A+ and N+ exams by then and I need to find somewhere around Kilkenny or Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Magic_Roundabou

ayatollah wrote: »
    i myself had an interview with paragon systems.

they are a company that creates and services till and front of house systems for hotels bars and restaurants.

mainly touch screen and the like.

very good professional company good reputation and the like.

unfortunately i was unsuccessful in my application as i would have very much liked to have worked there.

ah well............

Yeah Ayatollah, I've heard they're good. Do you have any idea what language they develop in ?

Advertisement