Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back lit posters.....

Options
  • 13-11-2008 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I dont know if this is the right section but here goes....

I am looking for a place in Ireland that can print back lit posters, you know like the ones you se at the cinema for example, where it enhances the colours.....

i have googled but no joy so far in this country..........

Does anyone have any experience of this type of printing........any advice would be great!

Cheers...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Hacketts reprographics (www.jdh.ie) based in dublin/cork/limerick can do it. They can be expensive though. They have examples up in their dublin branch which look well, but i see you're in mayo. You may be able to arrange emailing/ftp uploading your image(s) to them and have them deliver if you cant get to one of their branches. Alternatively, call any printing shops like snap etc for price comparisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Got some done last month by www.thepictureworks.com they did a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

Cheers for the help guys.........

6th, how much did you pay and for what size?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

It was a work thing so I'm not sure of the price. its was 70 A1 posters though.

Advertisement