Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is France -v- Pacific Islanders on TV this Saturday?

• 13-11-2008 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭

I know I asked exactly the same question last week for France -v- Argentina but this time I really looked hard and couldn't find out if any channel was showing this game!?

I tried Eurosport, Sky Sports and Setanta websites and found no mention of this game... :(

Is it being broadcast does anyone know?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

No replies... Not looking good... :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

No TV station listed beside the game on paddypower for the TV coverage either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭twinytwo

try myp2p.eu.. has nearly every sporting event u can think off

marco_polo wrote: »
    No TV station listed beside the game on paddypower for the TV coverage either.
    Thank you for confirming!

twinytwo wrote: »
    try myp2p.eu.. has nearly every sporting event u can think off
    Thanks! I knew of this site and I think this will be the only way for me to watch the game... :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement