Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(REQ) Wall-E Autopilot

• 13-11-2008 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭

Not so much a bargain request as a shout out for help.

Need to find a Wall-E AUTOPILOT action figure. Of course all the shops have all the different ones available except the one we need.

Picture attached of what we are after. If anyone has seen one, perhaps they could let me know? Have tried b&m as well as online, including ebay without success.

The big fat red suited man is supposed to be bringing it, hence the panic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 amaloulou

hiya! we are in the same boat. as far as i can tell it hasn't been released here in europe. there are hardly any in the US either- only ebay. my son has asperger's and is obsessed with wall-e and autopilot is the only one he doesn't have.

i've even emailed thinkway toys with no onle getting back to me.

i've pre-ordered it on play.com to have the release date pushed anther week, every week.

if anything good happens i'll get back to you!

cheers, amy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Hi Amy. Pretty all you have said sounds familiar. Been on to Thinkway & Vivid Imaginations, neither of which have been any help.

Looking at importing from the US via relations but would be E20+ for a E7 toy.

We had a similar problem last year with mini Lunar Jim figures. Our boy sure knows how to pick them.

Likewise, we will keep you posted on developments.

Advertisement