Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6-a-side Charity Soccer Tournament 29th November on astro beside Skellys

Options
  • 13-11-2008 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hello folks,
    I'm posting this for a friend:
    AFRICAN SHIELD ASTRO SOCCER CHARITY TOURNAMENT
    I'm in the process of organising a 6 a-side astro-soccer tournament in North Wicklow in the next month. The event is being organised for a really good Irish development agency 'Self Help Africa' (www.selfhelpafrica.com), and will be run on a "round-robin" format, so that all participants get a decent amount of playing time. Winning teams will then play in knock-out semi-finals, culminating in a final.
    The cost is 120euro per team,(6 +2 subs) and it will take place on the 29th of November on the astro pitches down by Skellys.
    It's for a great cause and should be a bit of a laugh on the day.
    For more info mail-> wicklow@selfhelpafrica.com or gjacob@indigo.ie
    (I've forgotten it atm but will edit this post later)
    Thanks (and thanks again to ze mods)
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Benny,

I've edited your post, merely to remove the formatting tags and make it readable.

Good luck!

M

Advertisement