Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castleisland Clay Club

Options
  • 13-11-2008 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Does anybody on the Forum shoot at Castleisland CPC. I heard that it had closed and I tried ringing a couple of times without success. However I see it listed in the ICPSA events calendar.

I recently moved home to North Cork from Dublin and would like to get some practice/coaching in. I also heard about a new club 'Blue Haven' near ballybunion. Anybody been there, is it open to non-members for practice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

mrhd wrote: »
    Does anybody on the Forum shoot at Castleisland CPC. I heard that it had closed and I tried ringing a couple of times without success. However I see it listed in the ICPSA events calendar.

I recently moved home to North Cork from Dublin and would like to get some practice/coaching in. I also heard about a new club 'Blue Haven' near ballybunion. Anybody been there, is it open to non-members for practice.
    your best bet is to get in contact with the icpsa general secretary john mc, i know there was a bereavement there a short time back so im not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

Its the country haven clay target club.. Im a member there, I think Castleisland is closed and Knocknagoshal I think has taken over..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I recently moved home to North Cork from Dublin and would like to get some practice/coaching in.

You'll get contact details for coaches here - http://www.icpsa.ie/coaching/coach_find/553.html

There's only one in Cork.

Advertisement