Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Personalised Flag?

• 13-11-2008 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i might get a family coat of arms printed onto a flag. Its for a boat.

I tried the tshirt shop in town they dont do it. Plenty of printers on the net however its quite daunting as its mostly business printing and this is just a one off order adn there are sooo many however none mention flags.

Hope this is in the right place, thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Try this lot, they do up flags for clubs fairly recently with crests on them so they might be able to help or point you in the right direction

http://teamcarflagireland.com/catalog/contact_us.php?osCsid=3e27b751f400d6bc21489e6770bcaa7f

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Clareman wrote: »
    Try this lot, they do up flags for clubs fairly recently with crests on them so they might be able to help or point you in the right direction

http://teamcarflagireland.com/catalog/contact_us.php?osCsid=3e27b751f400d6bc21489e6770bcaa7f

Thanks a million, will check them out!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

No worries, I think my local GAA club got flags made there last year or the year before and they said they were great, and if they were expensive they definetly wouldn't have used them

Clareman wrote: »
    No worries, I think my local GAA club got flags made there last year or the year before and they said they were great, and if they were expensive they definetly wouldn't have used them

No they seem very very reasonable. I emailed them anyway, i imagine it will be extra as its not something they would have in stock they would have to make it up specially!

Thanks again i've been at this for weeks!

I got a quote of 120 & VAT for a 3ft x 2ft flag. Just have to run it by mother in law, i've been doing this for her, but i think it might be a lot more expensive than she bargained for but thanks for the help!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 3dposters

Hi,
    You can browse this site you will find interesting gifts. I have seen this site while browsing. www(dot)flyinghippy(dot)co(dot)uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 personaligif

Hi,
    Personalised gifts can be given to people from all age ranges and sexes. You can get more information from www.flyinghippy.co.uk.

Advertisement