Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drugs and crime

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I am pie wrote: »
    Simply put if you're gonna be taking various substances you may as well be honest about the complete fooking w@nkers who will at some stage be involved in getting it to you.

Raised eyebrows or not this is the reality of the situation.

They're rolleyes, THAT is the reality of the situation.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

That first bunch of replies. ****ing brilliant. Rekindled my faith in AH that did.

Also. I dont appear to know how to multiquote. How embarassing for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That first bunch of replies. ****ing brilliant. Rekindled my faith in AH that did.

Also. I dont appear to know how to multiquote. How embarassing for me.

If you are serious/ this being AH...

Just click on the button beside the quote one, of whoever you want to quote then click on reply and all the quotes will show up.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I completely forgot that that post reply button was even there. I never ever click on it. My ribald wit is more suited to a "quick reply".
    It does not work when you post quick reply. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

Dragan wrote: »

ok dude, maybe i'm splitting hairs but the question was'nt asked, would you, if you used drugs and so on...

• Advertisement

marzic wrote: »
    ok dude, maybe i'm splitting hairs but the question was'nt asked, would you, if you used drugs and so on...

yea i checked out his linky... not the same type of thread at all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

following the murder of shane geoghan in limerick, would you re-consider buying drugs, given the direct link to organised crime? do you feel that you are detached from the violence of drug dealing gangs altho you use illegal drugs?

short answer yes with an "if", long answer no with a "but"

tbh wrote: »
    short answer yes with an "if", long answer no with a "but"
    Nice, a qualified answer.

I think you'll find that's two qualified answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

|=====[//////////}

;)

• Advertisement

I think you'll find that's two qualified answers.
    A qualified answer, consisting of two parts, halves if you will.

A qualified answer, consisting of two parts, halves if you will.

I will if you will.

I will if you will.
    certainly not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

oook then, :confused:
    You do realize you've just agreed to bum sex.

ScumLord wrote: »
    You do realize you've just agreed to bum sex.
    I would never have sex with a bum, filthy beggars! I have realised that I have not agreed to bum sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I would never have sex with a bum, filthy beggars! I have realised that I have not agreed to bum sex.
    To late we have it in writing and a digital signature is as good as the real deal.

ScumLord wrote: »
    To late we have it in writing and a digital signature is as good as the real deal.
    To late? Shouldn't that read too late, typographical error technicality gets me off the hook, you've been Matlock-ed!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

To late? Shouldn't that read too late, typographical error technicality gets me off the hook, you've been Matlock-ed!:p

I like the cut of your jib!

This is not an offer of bum sex!

r3nu4l wrote: »

I will be making no further comment. Please contact my attorney - Ben Matlock, Atlanta, Georgia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I am pie wrote: »
    You can take your heads outta the sand and be honest with yourselves. I don't say any of this from a position of naive innocence either.

You also have to take your head out of the sand and be honest about what's involved in the production of the food you eat and the clothes you wear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

following the murder of shane geoghan in limerick, would you re-consider buying drugs, given the direct link to organised crime? do you feel that you are detached from the violence of drug dealing gangs altho you use illegal drugs?
    Plug wrote: »
    :rolleyes:
    Rob_l wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Big Knox wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    dancor wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Orange69 wrote: »
    :rolleyes: * ∞

Winners dont do drugs!
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have carefully distilled the best posts in this thread and they form a perfectly logical and well reasoned debate surrounding the key issues which the OP has raised.

Thank you for asking.

r3nu4l wrote: »

Jib sex?

Kinky.:eek:

I have carefully distilled the best posts in this thread and they form a perfectly logical and well reasoned debate surrounding the key issues which the OP has raised.

Thank you for asking.

Yeah, but what about :confused: ?

Yeah, but what about :confused: ?

Using both qualitative and quantitative techniques in my research, which targeted the core demographic in this pressing issue, we concluded that the introduction of ':confused:,' would only cloud the key findings and recommendations of my analysis.

Furthermore the most prescient indicator of ':rolleyes:,' would reflect accurately the views of the disenfranchiased diaspora, forthwith, thereafter and in conclusion.

Using both qualitative and quantitative techniques in my research, which targeted the core demographic in this pressing issue, we concluded that the introduction of ':confused:,' would only cloud the key findings and recommendations of my analysis.

Furthermore the most prescient indicator of ':rolleyes:,' would reflect accurately the views of the disenfranchiased diaspora, forthwith, thereafter and in conclusion.

Fascinating. I look forward to your next paper in :mad::o:p:D;):(:P Monthly

Fascinating. I look forward to your next paper in :mad::o:p:D;):(:P Monthly

Subscribe at [url]www.:pac::pac::pac:.com[/url].

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

After the recent invasions of the Middle East by America leaving thousands upon thousands of civilian casualties, would you consider buying any American products due to the link between their.. ah f*ck it. Spark the la.

Advertisement