Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LL Weekend Meet Up 21st/22nd Nov

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Other, please specify
    feylya wrote: »
    The queue was ridiculous but i missed it by about five minutes. Fun night, lovely to meet janeymc, shellyboo, loladub, kya, cmol, shera, bthingy, galvasean, the recliner and of course, the always wonderful cathooo. Hope the head doesn't hurt too badly :p

Get back in your cage! :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

It's Bthingys cage damnit!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

The queue was ridiculous but i missed it by about five minutes. Fun night, lovely to meet janeymc, shellyboo, loladub, kya, cmol, shera, bthingy, galvasean, the recliner and of course, the always wonderful cathooo. Hope the head doesn't hurt too badly :p

Sorry master. But master master, where those dreams that i been after?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I arrived in around on the way home from elsewhere1.30, so missed just about everyone. Seems like it was a good night though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Other, please specify
    Had a great time you are all lovely:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Karine

Really nice night! my head hurts a bit today and I don't feel like go out of my bed :D but really nice to meet you!!!

Karine wrote: »
    Really nice night! my head hurts a bit today and I don't feel like go out of my bed :D but really nice to meet you!!!
    Don't feel like GOING out of my bed...:p I think so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Other, please specify
    Thanks for a good night guys, sorry for bailing early - being broke and tired makes me sad and unsociable :P

Good to see you folks again and in some cases meet you for the first time.

Had a good laugh and thanks to JaneyMC for doing the organising :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

The Woolshed
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    I had an earlier appointment in town so didn't to the pub until about 10:30 and was told at the door by the bouncer that there was a que and it woudl be 20 mins before I got allowed in.

No way I was standing about in the cold for 20 mins to get into a fecking pub, so I left.

Yeah, I arrived at the same time and was told the same thing... but I just made an 'are you effing serious?' face at them and they let me in!

Nice to meet everyone! Head indeed hurtsies today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The Woolshed
    shellyboo wrote: »
    Yeah, I arrived at the same time and was told the same thing... but I just made an 'are you effing serious?' face at them and they let me in!

Oh I had a "converstaion" with them as well and they started to get stroppy so ****'em never been in that pub before will never go ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Dublin_Andy

how are the heads today?? nice to meet you s all.. you s are all sound as a pound... but whos idea was it to go to 21s for dancing :D

how are the heads today?? nice to meet you s all.. you s are all sound as a pound... but whos idea was it to go to 21s for dancing :D

Hum Hum I think it was yours :D haha but what an idea! that was funny no worries we all 4 danced pretty good didn't we?? haha

Karine wrote: »
    Hum Hum I think it was yours :D haha but what an idea! that was funny no worries we all 4 danced pretty good didn't we?? haha

well, you and MissyN i think :D

I broke my curfew and it's all your fault!

... and some guy fell asleep on me on the way home. Blaming that on you too. Just cos.

no way lol. id say that was fun ! oh yeah i found my nitelink ticket that i thought id lost in my pocket... it wasnt a plastic one like you had... it was a little paper one... :mad: anyway, roll on the doyles singles thing next friday :D was your head grand today?

well, you and MissyN i think :D
    Come on! u both did well, in Switzerland guys really don't know and don't like dancing! So I'm not used to have any boys who feel like dancing that was great:p

Hehe, i'm not really a fan of dancing either. When i'm drunk it just sorta happens though :p

A paper ticket? Weird, never got one of them from the dude in the ticket bus before, usually only get paper ones from the bus driver. You sure that isn't what you found? :p
    anyway, roll on the doyles singles thing next friday
    Oh yeah, can't wait :rolleyes: ;)

Must get that picture of my massive hand crushing galvasean...

There were pictures? o noes.

I also have a faint memory of being on my knees (hush you!) pretending to be stuck in a cage. Did i dream that? please say i did...

• Advertisement

You weren't so much on your knees as you were taking a dump on the floor... LolaDub was...bemused?

o dear, my apologies :p;)

No pics i hope :pac:

None of that, no. Just one pic on my camera.

BKtje wrote: »

I also have a faint memory of being on my knees (hush you!) pretending to be stuck in a cage. Did i dream that? please say i did...

Bhahaaha! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

The Porterhouse
    Lads, had a great night, nearly lost my phone, it fell out of my pocket when I was dancing with Cathoo to a bit of Britney :D

Thank God I realised just before I got into the taxi, ran back in and it was there on the floor!

Hopefully we can go somewhere with a dance floor next time and a little less packed!! Loadsa fun though.

BKtje wrote: »

i dont remember that at all lol :D

i dont remember that at all lol :D

You were elsewhere at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

The Woolshed

Why thank you good sir, good to see you again and thanks for all the hugs :D
    JaneyMc wrote: »
    Lads, had a great night, nearly lost my phone, it fell out of my pocket when I was dancing with Cathoo to a bit of Britney :D

Thank God I realised just before I got into the taxi, ran back in and it was there on the floor!

Hopefully we can go somewhere with a dance floor next time and a little less packed!! Loadsa fun though.

Thank god you got your phone back, horrible to lose it! The britney dancing was great, dont lean on the emergency door :D Thanks for organising it, twas fun!

Great night and lovely to meet all of ye who I hadn't met before and great to see the familiar faces!
    Roll on the next beers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Other, please specify
    You weren't so much on your knees as you were taking a dump on the floor... LolaDub was...bemused?

I agree with feylya's description, bar the bemused part-more like running away from the scary internet person. Although as the bar was so jammers and we were already in a corner i didn't get to run very far!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Capitol Bar
    Sorry i missed the other night, my tiredness and lack of money made me have a very quiet saturday night!

Advertisement