Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suppliers of Granite

Options
  • 13-11-2008 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Dunno if this is the right thread or what so feel free to move it if necessary mods...

Anyhoo,

We are currently in the last swings of getting to actually move into our build, after 4 years! We are got our price for our kitchen units and we want granite so have to price that ourselves.

Does anyone here know of suppliers that:
    a) arent cowboys and will do a good job
    b) not robbing f**kers!!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I don't think we're allowed to post company names in the forum so I'll send you a pm with the name of the people we got ours from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Thanks DizzyBlonde

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Hi DB,

Could you also PM me with those details. We just haggled a price for our kitchen but told supplier to leave out the granite as he was charging us the same price for the granite that he was charging for all the presses :eek:

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

can you pm me as well please ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 fordes

Could you also PM me with those details, trying to sort out kitchen top at moment.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Got a quote from a few places so i'l PM you both to let you know who I got them off.

Advertisement