Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHICH ONE FOR ME BROADBAND

Options
  • 13-11-2008 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

I LIVE WITH MY WIFE AND ONE SON AND WISHTOCHANGE MY BROADBAND SUPPLIER. MY WIFE ANDI USE IT FOR ACCOUNTS ANDEN
    MAILS AND TOSURF,MY SON DOWNLOADS.BECAUSE OF MY ILNESS IGET A FREE LINE RENTAL AND I LIVE IN CO CORK.

Comments

Spamming accounts more like.

Illness, theres a surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ubeonek

Please tell me the purpose of BOARDS I was sadly wrong in thinking that it would be to share info that would help those who are less well informed there are words to describe you my friend:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

ubeonek wrote: »
    Please tell me the purpose of BOARDS I was sadly wrong in thinking that it would be to share info that would help those who are less well informed there are words to describe you my friend:mad:

Well you sound amazingly different in this post compared to your first one!:rolleyes:

I simply asked for help not abuse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

ubeonek wrote: »

Typing in all caps, using no punctuation, and having poor spelling makes you look like a spammer. If you want help, try providing more information, and if you're not a native English speaker, use a spell checker. If you come across as someone who hasn't bothered to make any effort, then people won't be in too much of a hurry to help you.
    I simply asked for help not abuse
    Your first question can be answered simply with "Switch to Smart Telecom", but that's not very helpful if it's not available to you. You need to give more information if you want help.

Need to know what your current provider is, and what speed you have. Where exactly do you live, Co Cork is a big place with varying broadband availability. Do you know if your telephone line passes the line test? "My son downloads" isn't particularly helpful. What does he download, and how? Do you need to share the connection with multiple computers, or is it only used on one?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

good god lads, take it easy on the guy.

how much are you looking to spend ubeonek?

I was tired and just pressed the submit button and must admit I was quiet embarrassed with my endeavour it was very poor .There was not anything subversive other than my eagerness to send it. My typing skills also leave a lot to be desired,I am rambling 40 euros plus ,ever think of becoming a policeman????????

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ubeonek, I would imagine people did not take your first post well because you typed it ALL IN CAPS which is considered shouting which is hard to read and to be honest if its me I won't bother reading your post.

May I suggest you reframe from caps in future and also if you post a question provide more info, such as if you want adsl, cable or wireless, price range without this info people can't really assist you and jor el is very much correct in explaining all this to you already :)

Advertisement