Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone dealt with Dickybow.ie?

Options
  • 13-11-2008 5:16pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a tux at a decent price and came across www.dickybow.ie; E150 for the tux, shirt and bow-tie delivered seems like a great deal... perhaps too good to be true.

The "specs" they give like 70% wool jacket and trousers sounds promising but I'm trying to find some independent reviews of the place before I pay up...

Has anyone here used them or heard anything about them from friends and if so what are they like? I'm not expecting the finest tux in the world but I want one that doesn't look like a cheap piece of crap.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Chris007

flogen wrote: »
    Looking for a tux at a decent price and came across www.dickybow.ie; E150 for the tux, shirt and bow-tie delivered seems like a great deal... perhaps too good to be true.

The "specs" they give like 70% wool jacket and trousers sounds promising but I'm trying to find some independent reviews of the place before I pay up...

Has anyone here used them or heard anything about them from friends and if so what are they like? I'm not expecting the finest tux in the world but I want one that doesn't look like a cheap piece of crap.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Flogen,
    I'm looking at using Dickybow.ie too. Did you use them in the end? How did yu find them?

Advertisement