Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting logged out regularly

Options
  • 13-11-2008 5:18pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,639 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I know there is a thread on this already here but Im now starting to experience the same thing.

its only been today and it happens at random when i change forum/page etc. At the moment Im using Windows XP and IE 6.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Was experiencing it myself today at random, cleared cookies, restarted browser, haven't seen it since. Unfortunately this means I can't pinpoint exactly what's wrong.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,639 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I seem to be fine now :)

Advertisement